Monday 13 June 2011

My Mind's Eye


Hello! I'm back with another quick post and my take on the new My Mind's Eye paper collection. These papers are just gorgeous, aren't they?

The first card features a flower I made from scraps and more precisely many papers on which I experimented with a HA background stamp and different Distress inks (that explains the green and red ink in the flower:))

Здравейте! Отбивам се набързо за да споделя тези две картички направени с хартии на My Mind's Eye. Надявам се да ви харесат! Цветето на първата картичка е моя изработка и е направено изцяло от хартии върху които опитвах различни техники с един от фоновите печати на Херо Артс. Не бяха много сполучливи, но пък дадоха живот на това красиво цвете :)

Supplies:

Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye - Hattie "Remember" Roses Paper, Hattie "Buddies" Herringbone Paper
Paper: kraft, watercolour paper
Tools: Boarder punch, big flower punch
Stamp: Hero Arts Large Floral Pattern stamp, Find Joy sentiment set
Ink: Broken China, Crushed Olive and Walnut Stain Distress Inks
Others: Dusty Attic chipboard embellishment, Webster's Pages Buttons and Twines, Ranger Perfect Pearls



For this second card I only cut out some of the flowers and then paper pieced them. The moment I saw the paper I knew that's what I wanted to do with it. I used some Glossy Accents for additional dimension and shine.


За втората картичка само изрязах някои от цветята и ги залепих отново. В момента, в който видях хартията реших, че точно това трябва да направя и не му мислих повече. Добавих и малко Glossy Accents за допълнителен обем и блясък. Благодаря, че се отбихте!



Supplies:

Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye - Hattie "Happy" Bouquet and Polka Dots papers
Paper: kraft
Stamp: Hero Arts Magical background stamp, Find joy sentiment set
Tools: Corner punch
Dies: Nestabilities
Ink: Old Paper and Mustard Seed Distress Inks, Memento
Other: Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Black Enamel, foam squares

Don't miss to stop by the Paper Lane blog for more Mind's Eye inspiration. Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. И двете са разкошни!Просто и двете ме грабнаха много!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Много, много хубави! Отбивай се по-често.

    ReplyDelete
  3. И двете картички са прекрасни! Цветето на първата се е получило много нежно.

    ReplyDelete