Tuesday 19 March 2013

My Japan Album


Hi! I made this album last year and never got the chance to post it, so here it comes today - the album I created for the photos from our trip to Japan in November 2011 when we visited Kyoto, Nara and Tokyo.


I used papers from K&Company 12x12 pad and the back-to-back technique to create the album body. It did take some time to stick all the pages, but the result was worth it since I got a quite big and sturdy album.

I got so many photos that it was impossible to get them all inside, so I came up with the idea to dress up white envelopes and use them to keep the photos I was not able to stick on the pages. So I ended up with an envelope at the end of each city section. 


I decided not to use any decoration on this album as my main aim was to focus on the photos and journalling for the places we visited rather than try to create a scrapbooking masterpiece. Mission completed :)

I hope you liked this album as I have more coming your way!

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment