Sunday 17 November 2013

Girly Party Decoration


Hello crafty ladies! I am here today to share with you some party decoration ideas. I was so happy when I got these Pebbles papers from Paperlane - the patterns and colours are just perfect for a party!

To make the decoration I used three punches (circle, heart and flower), a small Hero Arts alphabet stamp set, Memento Ink, some tulle, wooden spoons and forks, small wooden pegs and sticks, lollipop sticks and plastic party cups. And here is what I came up with:

Cupcake/dessert toppers:  
 

A jar for sweets and candies (in my case marshmallows):





Small cups for fruit and nuts:


Party hats:


Personalized wooden cutlery:


 Chocolate bar wrappers:


 Party favours:

And last but not least, this small paper heart which is my favourite. There's no particular purpose for it but I thought it's so cute that it deserves to be part of the decoration :).


Now imagine all this pink goodness multiplied by 10 or 20 and arranged on a party table! My heart melts.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for stopping by :).

Lidiya

1 comment: