Wednesday 5 December 2012

Martha Stewart Paints Christmas Cards


Hello! I hope your Christmas preparations are at full swing.

Are you by chance tired of the old-fashioned Christmas greens and reds? I love them, but when I got the Martha Stewart Multi-surface Acrylic Craft Paints - Green Curry, Amaranth and Habanero, I liked their brightness so much that decided to give them a try for a Christmas project.

I used the paints as ink and stamped a Hero Arts poinsettia set on a snow white Hero Arts notecard. The flower stamp is just an outline, so I coloured it with the pink. It was such fun and the texture the paints gave to the card is just gorgeous.


I did get carried away, so I also tried the solid stamp from the set and here is the result:

Very unconventional Christmas cards indeed, but I really like the different and artsy look of these cards!

The full range of Martha Stewart Craft Paints is available at Paperlane - an amazing collection of 160 colours! Give them a try! 

Happy crafting!

Lidiya 

1 comment:

  1. Чудесна коледни картички в тези прекрасни ярки цветове!Веднага ме грабнаха!

    ReplyDelete