Wednesday 9 January 2013

Thank You Chipboard Album



Hello! I was going through my craft files today and came across some projects that I did not manage to post last year, so here comes the first one - a chipboard album I made for Raya's teacher Ms. Charlotte at the end of 2011/12 school year.


I used a 12x12 chipboard from which I made the pages, K&Company designer papers, Distress Stains to colour the pages, some Prima flowers, American Craft ribbons, washi tape, stickers and gems and Silhouette dies cuts.


I also created some fold out pages from the patterned paper to make space for more photos.


I used a small tag tucked behind a photo to write my message to Ms. Charlotte and thank her for being Raya's teacher.


That's all for today!

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. That is a really good idea. I'am sure Raya's teacher loved it. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete